[graap-wg] minutes from 3/29 telecon

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Wed Mar 29 12:29:06 CST 2006

They are attached.  We'll meet at the "usual" times next week.  Usual is
defined w.r.t. the US.  However, the US is changing to daylight savings
time over the weekend, this should make it one hour earlier in most
other parts of the world.

Further, there is some interest in holding additional phone conferences
during April to try to make sure we're completed by GGF in Tokyo.  If we
do this, I would propose the same time of day as usual (i.e. 9AM Central
time in the US), but on Friday's.  I realize this makes it late night in
Asia on a Friday night which might be considered unattractive.  Please
give feedback on the need for additional calls, and on preferred
days/times for them.

--- Jim