[graap-wg] telecon on 3/15

Asit Dan asit at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 15 09:40:21 CST 2006

Jim, Toshi,

 Here is a rewording for the penalty statement.

This element (defined below) when present expresses the penalty to be
assessed for not meeting an objective. If multiple Penalty statements are
present, for example penalty statements expressed per week and per month
basis for an availability objective, the longest assessment duration
resulting in highest assessment value will be applied. In the above
example, multiple weekly violations within a month may result in a higher
penalty amount as assessed by the monthly penalty statement rather than
the cumulative weekly assessments.

Regards.
Asit Dan, Ph.D.
SWG SOA Design Requirements
Phone: (914) 766-1767
Internet: asit at us.ibm.com
ICSOC 06 PC Chair (http://www.icsoc.org)

Toshiyuki Nakata <nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
03/15/2006 06:51 AM
Please respond to
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com

Jim Pruyne <jim_pruyne at hp.com>
cc
GRAAP-WG <graap-wg at gridforum.org>
Subject
Re: [graap-wg] telecon on 3/15

A little bit of info. added for discussion (in red chars).
(I'll try to attend but really depends on my family waking me up...)

Best Regards
Toshi