[graap-wg] Negotiation/GGF17?

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Sun Mar 12 02:58:01 CST 2006

Dear Omer,

Omer F Rana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the last GGF in Athens, Wolfgang and Toshi mentioned that there was
> some discussion on gathering negotiation requirements for WS-Agreement,
> and that an "information" document was being produced for release in
> the near future.
>
> Is this document already available for comment?

no, that is still in the pipeline of the todos

> I was also wondering if there is likely to be a session on GRAAP at
> GGF17.

yes, I plan to organise GRAAP sessions at GGF17. I think we will discuss
this during the next telecon on Wednesday.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
       Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany    scai.fraunhofer.de

                CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
        Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/mambo/content/viev/53/74/
           Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling coregrid.net