[graap-wg] telecon on 6/7 -- updated SLO specification for expression of a KPI target

Asit Dan asit at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 7 04:51:57 CDT 2006

Jim,
   As per many past discussions, attached below is an updated draft of
WS-Agreement specification with a proposal for simple (and often used)
expression of service level objectives. For better readability, I have
accepted all prior changes in this draft to highlight only the new updates
(Section 4.2.6.2 and  4.2.6.3). We will review this text in today's call.

Regards.
Asit Dan, Ph.D.
SWG SOA Design Requirements
Phone: (914) 766-1767
Internet: asit at us.ibm.com
ICSOC 06 PC Chair (http://www.icsoc.org)

Jim Pruyne <jim_pruyne at hp.com>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
06/07/2006 03:06 AM

GRAAP-WG <graap-wg at gridforum.org>
cc

Subject
[graap-wg] telecon on 6/7

We will have a telecon. on Wed. morning/evening. Dial-in numbers will be
the same:
9:00AM Central Daylight Time US (UTC-5)
which should be:
10:00AM Eastern Daylight Time US
1500 UK
1600 Germany
2300 Japan
2100 Thailand

Phone Number: 866-673-8466 in the US. 702-477-6031 for those outside the
US.
Conference code #8578310.