[graap-wg] proposed final draft of WS-Agreement

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Wed Jul 19 01:31:21 CDT 2006

All,

Attached is the proposed, final draft for WS-Agreement.  I believe this
has all outstanding items from public comment, and group discussion
completed (thanks Heiko!).  Rather than have a telecon tomorrow (7/19),
I propose that we review this draft over the next week, and determine if
we are satisfied with the state, and discuss on a telecon next week.

The last bit of changes was determining how we wish to deal with IDs,
and it was decided, ultimately, to simply stick with strings as feedback
we heard said that other types are less certain in tooling, and the
semantics of comparison were not clear.  Given that the sole purpose of
ids is comparison in a sense, we've decided (Heiko and myself on the
call last week), that we would just stick with strings since both the
tooling, and the meaning of comparison are well defined here.

--- Jim