[graap-wg] minutes from 1/11 telecon

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Thu Jan 12 22:52:31 CST 2006

Apologies everyone for not showing up on this week's telecon.
(Had intended to but had dozed off....)

Please find attached the excel comments list which
1)At last includes all the comments within the comments period.
2)Tried to reflect the status of this week's telecon.

Best Regards
Toshi
-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)

ementSpecificationDraft.doc/en/22