[graap-wg] Out of the Past - the GRAAP use cases

Jon MacLaren maclaren at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 11 10:14:35 CST 2006

All,

At Boston, there was a resolution to push the Use Case document
through the document pipeline.  I can't see that this been submitted
(or discussed) yet.

The document is in a good enough state to be pushed into the pipeline
now (after updating of the boilerplate text).  I'd be happy to do the
necessary work to get this done - it should've been done a long time
ago, (so long ago, that it's partially my fault that it didn't get
done!)

Objections, comments?  If I don't hear anything negative by the 17th
of January, I'll go ahead and do it anyway.

Cheers,

Jon.