[GRAAP-WG] minutes from 12/20 telecon

Omer F. Rana o.f.rana at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 15:34:16 CST 2006

Dear Jim,

Thanks for this. Very useful.

Just a couple of things for the next OGF meeting:

1.   At the last meeting we had agreed to develop some use cases. I was
wondering what the progress on this
      was -- perhaps, we could identify what work needs to be done on
this prior to the OGF 19 meeting?

2.   There was also discussion about Interop at the last WS-Agreement
session + workshop. What issues do we
      need to consider? Can we get people to demonstrate their
WS-Agreement implementations at the next OGF19
      meeting? Perhaps, it would be useful to prepare for what exactly
this session should feature?

regards
Omer