[GRAAP-WG] Telecon today?

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Dec 6 05:21:23 CST 2006

Dear Toshi,

I am in Amsterdam and have a meeting with presentation at
the time of the GRAAP telco. I'd suggest to start discussing
the comments via email. I will check the latest list you
sent later today.
My goal (and the goal of our area directors) is to have the work
on the comments done and the final spec sent to the Editor by end
of this year.

Best regards

Wolfgang