[graap-wg] GRAAP Sessions at GGF18

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Wed Aug 30 09:50:55 CDT 2006

All,

Here's a reminder on the sessions we have scheduled at the next GGF:

  * Monday at 10:30 status and follow-on
  * Monday at 2:00 on Interoperability
  * Monday at 4:00 on Dynamic Agreements and Negotiation

I hope to see as many people as possible at these.  Also, the
interoperability workshop will be on Sunday as Wolfgang sent out
earlier.  We expect that some of the discussion in the two later
sessions will be continued from the workshop, so I hope that people will
come to those sessions with issues to discuss.  Similarly, the first
session will largely be dedicated to determining what activities GRAAP
should begin after the spec. is complete, so I hope that people will
bring their ideas to those sessions.  Anyone who has specific ideas they
would like to present should feel free to contact me and Wolfgang to let
us know what session you'd like time at, and what you'd like to
present.  We'll do our best to accommodate any of these requests.

Thanks.

--- Jim