[graap-wg] telecon on Aug 30

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 30 09:20:40 CDT 2006

Hi Toshi,

I used the number I stored in skype, it seems to be the
same as the one in the mail. I got the message that the
conference has not yet begun...

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
          Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
    Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

              CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                 Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
    Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms