[graap-wg] [Fwd: WSAG Draft]

Oliver Wäldrich Oliver.Waeldrich at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 2 06:41:23 CDT 2006

Hi Toshi,

To 2.)
The ContinuingFaultType is used in the AgreementFactory and the PendingAgreementFactory. Therefore it could/would make sense to leave it in the schema if it will be present in the final version (I don't know what the opinion of the others to the ContinuingFault topic is). But since the faults are more related to the specific port types respective the definition of its operation than to the Agreement protocol itself, I see the fault definition more in the wsdl files (at least this is just a question of flavor).
By the way, in e.g. the wsrf specification they have chosen a different way, they created just separate schema and wsdl-files, where all the wsrf-bf derived custom faults (e.g. ResourceUnknown, ResourceUnavailable) are specified.

To 3.)
With this I meant the Agreement State Types Schema. WSRF-BaseFaults and WS-Addressing are not referenced in the schema (and should be removed).

Best Regards
Oliver