[graap-wg] Access to "Definition of Advance Reservation" Document

Michael Parkin parkinm at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Apr 20 06:58:58 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to access the link for 'the definition of advance
reservation' [1] from the GRAAP-WG GridForge project summary.

When I try to do so, I get the following error:

"DCMN-000073: The requested document Advance-Reservation-Definition-
htm resides in a hidden category. Permission denied".

Is this definition publicly available, or a configuration error on
the website?

Thanks,

Michael.

[1] https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/graap-wg/document/Advance-
Reservation-Definition-htm/en/1/Advance-Reservation-Definition-htm.html