[graap-wg] minutes from 4/5 telecon

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 7 09:43:21 CDT 2006

Regarding my todo:

I didn't get to validating the schema in time prior to the Friday call.
However, we do have the TermStateType in the schema.

  <xs:complexType name="TermStateType">
    <xs:choice minOccurs="0">
        <xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>
        <!--Processing and Idle only as substates of Ready-->
        <xs:element name="Processing" type="wsag:InnerTermStateType"/>
        <xs:element name="Idle" type="wsag:InnerTermStateType"/>
    </xs:choice>
    <xs:attribute name="termName" type="xs:string"/>
  </xs:complexType>
There is no separate GuaranteeTermStateType but a
GuaranteeTermStateListType since they always come in lists in our port
types. the idea being that, on a domain level, subtypes of different name
spaces can be nested in.

As to my understanding and as things look to me, this is ok. However, we
should verify the whole schema, anyway.

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 675 8469
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

Jim Pruyne <jim_pruyne at hp.com>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
04/05/2006 11:12 AM

GRAAP-WG <graap-wg at gridforum.org>
cc

Subject
[graap-wg] minutes from 4/5 telecon

Are attached.  Note that the next call will be on Friday, 4/7, at the
usual time of day.  Reminder announcement to follow.

--- Jim

                     Minutes from the April 5, 2006 GRAAP Telecon

Attendees
---------
Toshi Nakata
Jim Pruyne
Chris Dabrowski
Asit Dan
Wolfgang Ziegler
Heiko Ludwig

Discussion
    have a transition from PendingAndTerminating to
    ObservedAndTerminating.  None of us seem to be able to come up with
    a message sequence that would cause that to happen.
  * Asit will do an additional diagram to show the initial states that
    may be seen.

- Spreadsheet row 10: Heiko to validate the schema as it relates to
  ServiceTermState and GuaranteeTermState.  Heiko to post those
  changes back to the mailing list, and we'll determine follow-up
  steps on the next call (which is on Friday).

- The next call will be on Friday, 4/7, same time of day!