[graap-wg] telecon on 4/5

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Wed Apr 5 00:57:05 CDT 2006

We will have a telecon. on Wed. morning/evening. Dial-in numbers will be
the same.
The time in the US will remain the same, but the US has changed to
daylight savings time over the weekend.  I believe this gives us the
times::
9:00AM Central Daylight Time US (UTC-5)
which should be:
10:00AM Eastern Time US
1500 UK
1600 Germany (I believe this is the time now that US & EU are both on
daylight)
2300 Japan
2100 Thailand

Phone Number: 866-673-8466 in the US. 702-477-6031 for those outside the
US.
Conference code #8578310.

We'll attempt to complete the discussion of the terminate based on
Toshi's drafts, and continue with other open issues.  We'll also discuss
whether people will be available at the same time of day on Fri. to
continue discussions.

--- Jim