[graap-wg] [Fwd: Re: [ggf-office] XML Schema locations]

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 7 14:05:26 CDT 2005

That's the formatting and picking a namespace, not the location
information issue ...

now, stick with wsag or go to graap? What if we produce more than one spec
(negotiation, claiming etc.) Propose wsag, since more meaningful.

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 675 8469
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

Jim Pruyne <jim_pruyne at hp.com>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
09/07/2005 02:43 PM

GRAAP-WG <graap-wg at gridforum.org>
cc

Subject
[graap-wg] [Fwd: Re: [ggf-office] XML Schema locations]

Info on choosing xml namespaces is here.  It's only draft, but if we can
get compliance with this, it seems like the right thing to do.

--- Jim