[graap-wg] telecon on 11/16

Toshiyuki Nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Wed Nov 16 05:51:13 CST 2005

Hi:
Jim:Thank you very much for the agenda..
I'll try to summraize my changes in the *.wsdl *.xsd below as it is
difficult to explain some of them verbally.

1)What seems to have been changed in the current wsrf-rp.
   a)Official xmlns Prefix has preprefix named wsrf so that one can
distinguish it from other definitions. (Not a real issue, but I see
cases where it is better to follow the convention.
  b) *Two* name spaces one for xsd and one for wsdl(One for wsdl has a w
appended in the name space). This really has impact as you have to
carefully see where the original definition came from.

please cf. below
xmlns:wsrf-rp="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rp-2"
xmlns:wsrf-rpw="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2"

#My sincere thanks again to Mr. Kadonaga Tokuhisa of FUJITSU LIMITED for
#pointing out some of the changes.

Best Regards
Toshi

--