[graap-wg] minutes from 3/28 telecon

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Mon Mar 28 20:55:32 CST 2005

The comments list was getting cluttered with TODO's etc, so
I've added a new html which lists *only* the unresolved issues.

I'll try to update both of these.

Best regards
Toshi

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)