[graap-wg] proposal: stateful async agreement

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Tue Mar 22 02:40:51 CST 2005

Sorry to ask many snippets of questions rather than chunk them to gether.

If an initiator issed five different createPendingAgreement operations,
May I understand that it is the initiator's responsibility to create
5 different initiatorAcceptance EPR so that the response might be
discriminated properly?

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)