[graap-wg] Resource Property for State of the Agreement.

nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Sun Jun 26 15:58:06 CDT 2005

Hi:
1)Just as a memo, Resource Property description corresponding to 7.1 below.
2)Can someone please teach me how I can access the *newest* file?
or else please send it to me so that I can acces it during the GRAAP
meetings?

Accessing
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/graap-wg/document/WS-AgreementSpecificationDraft.doc/en/
results in an error for Netscape and the August version of last year for
IE6.1 :-(

Best Regards
Toshi

7.1 Agreement States

The overall Agreement has a state derived from the Agreement protocol.

? Pending. The Pending state means that an Agreement offer has been
received but it has been neither accepted nor rejected. This state can
only result from use of the wsag:createPendingAgreement operation.

? Observed. The Observed state means that an Agreement offer has been
received and accepted. This state MAY follow Pending.

? Rejected. The Rejected state means that an Agreement offer has been
received and rejected. This state MAY follow Pending, and can only
result from use of the wsag:createPendingAgreement operation.

? Complete. The Complete state means that an Agreement offer has been
received and accepted, and that all activites pertaining to the
Agreement are finished