[graap-wg] WS-Agreement spec

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Sun Jun 5 04:30:54 CDT 2005

Hi: Rather than fighting with MS-Word, I decided that
adding entries in the Excel sheet to mark what is reflected
and what is not reflected in the spec would be quicker and gives
the whole scope better..

So I added two columns in Public Comments.
I hope they make the situation more clearer..

Best Regards

PS
in Page 15 there are two '/wsp:context' should these be '/wsag:context'??

--
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
Internet System Laboratories NEC