[graap-wg] Two more minor comments in the spec.

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 14 09:24:41 CDT 2005

Jim,

wsag:beforeObserved, wsag:observed, and wsag:afterObserved

was the state model before the asynchronous additions in the last
revision. Karl proposed this new state model to accommodate the state of
an agreement that has not been decided upon yet by the agreement provider.
Is this right, Karl?

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 675 8469
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

Jim Pruyne <jim_pruyne at hp.com>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
07/13/2005 03:30 PM

t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
cc
GRAAP-WG <graap-wg at gridforum.org>
Subject
Re: [graap-wg] Two more minor comments in the spec.

I think Toshi's found something missing here.  I cannot see the resource
property representing the global agreement state, but perhaps I'm
missing it.  However, in looking around, I see that the schema in the
appendix defines agreement states as:
wsag:beforeObserved, wsag:observed, and wsag:afterObserved.

The text seems to say the states are:

pending, observerd, rejected, complete.

Am I missing something, or is this just not consistent at this point.
Are we agreed with the states defined in 7.1 to the point that the
schema should be changed?

I've made the change for issue 1 here, and will upload the changed
version now.

--- Jim