[graap-wg] Two more minor comments in the spec.

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Wed Jul 13 04:18:42 CDT 2005

Hi: Just in case I don't make it to the telecon (I intend to, )
Here are two more minor comments in the spec.
1)Figure 1 has a resource property named relatedAgreements. in it
2)Chapter 7 Runtime states has
7.1 Agreement States
7.2 Service Runtime States
7.3 Gurantee States
Which is fine..
on the other hand Section 9.5 Port type wsag:Agreement State
only has
9.5.1 Resource Property wsag:ServiceTermStateList
and
9.5.2 Resource Property wsag:GuaranteeTermStateList

only.
Perhaps another resource property named wsag:AgreementState
is necessary?

And if it is confusing to have AgreementState in both Port type and
Resource Property,
Perhaps the Port type should be renamed to something like
Port type wsag:AgreementRuntimeState?

Also,
9.5's description
This port type is not meant to be used as is but instead, its resource
properties
MAY be composed into a domain-specific Agreement port type.

seems confusing for me.

Best regards
Toshi

--
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC