[graap-wg] next teleconference

Toshiyuki Nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Mon Jan 31 05:11:29 CST 2005

Hello:
thank you very much for letting us into realistic time-slot.
I hope  we have not distrubed too many of the members.

I'll try to be there (unless problem with international phones from home
etc..)

If I over-sleep, anyone who remembers that will have a right for
a beer (or vodka or fresh juice ) whenenever he/she reminds me on the
next GGF meeting. (I'm hoping that people will have sho0t memories:-))

Anyway thanks again and i hope we can discuss this OGSA EMS profile also.
Best Regards
Toshi

--
Toshiyuki Nakata