[graap-wg] Telecon on Jan 24

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Sat Jan 22 20:48:29 CST 2005

Considering that we have now interest in the GRAAP work from people
residing in East Asia, we should discuss whether we we would get on a call
schedule that distributes the pain and does not effectively preclude
people outside Europe and the Americas to participate. Maybe we can make
this a topic on next Monday's call.

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 236 9453
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

Toshiyuki Nakata <nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
01/21/2005 06:46 PM
Please respond to
t-nakata

t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
cc
Jim Pruyne <pruyne at hpl.hp.com>, GRAAP-WG <graap-wg at gridforum.org>
Subject
Re: [graap-wg] Telecon on Jan 24

Hi:
Karl kindly introduced me to a modern Unix trick.

I am afraid 3:00 AM is a bit too tough for me.

Best Regards
Toshi

--
Toshiyuki Nakata