[graap-wg] Telecon on Jan 24

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 20 20:32:34 CST 2005

Likewise, I am happy to return to a regular call schedule. We can start
discussing the comments that are submitted already.

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 236 9453
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

"Alain Andrieux" <alain at ISI.EDU>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
01/20/2005 09:12 PM

"Jim Pruyne" <pruyne at hpl.hp.com>, "GRAAP-WG" <graap-wg at gridforum.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [graap-wg] Telecon on Jan 24

I am glad that we are getting back to some activity!  :-)
I'll be late for the call though: I won't make it before 10:30am.

What I would like us to address is the comments
we had at GGF12. We still haven't planned anything in
terms of what was suggested. I just do know how that
fits in the public period comment. Do we have to wait for
it to be over before making any modifications to the draft?

Alain