[graap-wg] Planning for GGF13

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Thu Jan 20 18:44:33 CST 2005

Jim,: I have a commitment to be in Japan on the 15th March.
If necessary, I can attend just the 16th March.
best regards
Toshi

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)