[graap-wg] Telecon on Jan 24

Jim Pruyne pruyne at hpl.hp.com
Thu Jan 20 14:01:15 CST 2005

Folks,

We will try to get ourselves back up to speed with a telecon at our
usual time.  That is Mon. at noon central time US.  I want to use this
call to get people re-engaged, and planned for GGF and for handling
public comments.  Sorry for the delay in getting this going again, but
holidays (including this past Mon.) and my personal schedule have made
it impossible until now. Phone in detals are the same as usual, and the
numbers are provided below.

Please respond via e-mail, if you can, to my prior note about attending
GGF.  That will help us know better about what we can expect to paln for
during this call.

--- Jim

Phone Number: 866-673-8466 or 702-477-6031 passcode: 8578310