[graap-wg] Sessions at GGF15

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 24 11:00:16 CDT 2005

Dear All,

during the telecon today we decided schedule three sessions at GGF15

Session#1  - wrap up of work done since GGF14
            - present and discuss comments received during the second
              public comment period so far
            - present next steps of the spec and start planning the
              implementation phase once the spec has become candidate
              recommendation
Session#2  - short presentation of topics for the group and decision
              which to attack and how
            - charter discussion and preparation of changes if necessary
Session#3  - starting work on topics selected in session#2
	      - co-allocation protocol
                  - presentations of co-scheduling protocol work done
                    by Jon
                  - presentation of other approaches
                  - discussion
               - other topic(s) agreed upon in session

I will request three sessions now, but if it turns out during the
next 2 weeks that we have more than two topics that will be addressed by
future GRAAP work I would request a fourth session to have enough time.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
        Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Tel: +49 2241 14 2258    Fax: +49 2241 14 42258   http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de