[graap-wg] WS-ServiceGroups??

nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Tue Aug 16 08:11:18 CDT 2005

Hi:
I had asked some pf my colleagues to look on the wsdl that had been
recently posted .
One question that had been raised was.
In

AgreementFactory, PendingAgreementFactory,
Agreement PortType, WS-ServiceGroup is mentioned.

Is WS-Agreement dependento on the WS-ServiceGroup Specification?

I looked in our current spec in the doc and the mentioning of WS-ServiceGroup (except for the name space is in section 10)
(cf. below)

How should we address the question above?

Best Regards
Toshi.
10
Agreement Creation Use Case

Note: since the binding between the agreement layer and the layer of the
service being provided is out of the scope of this specification, we
omit the steps and operations that expose service layer services or
application functionality. Suggestions include using the
[WS-ServiceGroup] idiom to have the Agreement service expose the list of
services it binds to.