[graap-wg] WS-Agreement implementations

ph.wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Fri Aug 12 09:21:11 CDT 2005

Dear Kate,

if you check the GGF14 folder at GridForge
(https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=71&category_id=1088),

there are some presentations of WS-Agreement implementations. A complete
list of the people who presented their work is in the session #1
presentation.

I hope that helps a bit.
Best regards, Philipp.