[graap-wg] [Fwd: [ggf-editor | Submit GGF Draft - 1062] WS-Agreement specification]

Toshiyuki Nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Sun Dec 26 00:22:49 CST 2004

Hello: To avoid other people making the same mistake as I did.
I made a comment on the page that Jim posted.
(https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=414&aid=1062&group_id=90)
It seems this was a mistake. Apologies to all people involved.
The proper way seems to follow Stacey's comment as shown below.

-----------------------
Document will now enter 60 day public comment period. You may
  make comments at
  https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=461
Best Regards and a Happy New Year!!
Toshi