[gmonthly] Project Gutenberg Newsletter for January-February 2024

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Wed Feb 7 14:46:22 PST 2024

This is the Project Gutenberg Newsletter for January-February 2024

CONTENTS

* Audiobook listening app
* Podcast interview with Greg Newby
* Join Distributed Proofreaders
* Find Project Gutenberg on social media
* New eBook Listings from December 2023

* Audiobook listening app

Gutenberg_AWP is a web app with enhanced accessibility features for
searching and listening to the audiobooks made possible by the
collaboration between Project Gutenberg, Microsoft and MIT.

>From Gutenberg_AWP's author, Jim Luther:

I was excited to learn this past fall about the collaboration to
convert 4,840 texts from the Project Gutenberg collection to
audiobooks. The audiobook project page (
https://marhamilresearch4.blob.core.windows.net/gutenberg-public/Website/index.html)
has all 4,840 books on it as well links to many popular podcast sites
where these audiobooks can be found and played.

In addition to all the laudable efforts by the collaboration, and the
generous participation of all the podcast providers, I thought I would
put together a web app that simplifies access, allows search by title
or author, and offers supportive playback features for those who may
find the podcast providers websites challenging to use. Supports
include text-to-speech feedback, multiple access methods, a simple
layout, and multiple foreground/background color schemes for enhanced
readability. The web app is still a work in progress, but it is
usable. I invite you to visit it for a try:

  https://jamjolu.neocities.org/gutenberg/gutenberg_AWP

If you have any suggestions or questions, I can be reached at:

  jamjolu @ gmail . com (remove spaces.)

* Podcast interview with Greg Newby

Thanks to Neel Lopes for an interview podcast with Greg Newby, Director of the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation. The podcast covers Greg's early involvement with Project Gutenberg, and discussion about the background and status of Project Gutenberg's role in the world of online literature.

You can find the 26-minute podcast on YouTube:

  Prof. Dr. Greg Newby on being CEO of Project Gutenberg and being in the Government of Yukon Territory
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-HGtQSuhEc

* Join Distributed Proofreaders

Visit https://www.pgdp.net to learn about how to help create some of Project Gutenberg's forthcoming eBooks. Proofreading a page a day is easy, fun, and a great way to help bring literature to the world. There are many different roles, for the different steps involved in digitizing a printed book to make a Project Gutenberg eBook. Beginners are welcome, and there is an online tutorial to get started.

* Find Project Gutenberg on social media

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/project.gutenberg
Facebook news feed of new eBooks: https://www.facebook.com/gutenberg.new

Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/gutenberg_org @gutenberg_org
Twitter news feed of new eBooks: https://twitter.com/gutenberg_new @gutenberg_new

Mastodon: https://mastodon.social/@gutenberg_org
Mastodon news feed of new eBooks: https://mastodon.social/@gutenberg_new

Thanks to the Project Gutenberg Social Media Team for keeping these feeds interesting!

* New eBook Listings from December 2023 and January 2024

~ ~ ~ ~ Posting Dates for the below eBooks:  1 Jan 2024 to 31 Jan 2024 ~ ~ ~ ~

TITLE and AUTHOR                                                     EBOOK NO.

Tuulikannel I, by Eino Leino                                             72763
 [Subtitle: Mieterunoja]
 [Language: Finnish]

Kuningas René'n tytär, by Henrik Hertz                                   72762
 [Subtitle: Lyrillinen drama yhdessä näytöksessä]
 [Language: Finnish]

A commentary on Ecclesiastes, by Thomas Pelham Dale                      72761

The Corsair in the war zone, by Ralph Delahaye Paine                     72760

Le signe sur les mains, by ?mile Baumann                                 72759
 [Language: French]

Puolan kapinat vv. 1831 ja 1863, by Yrjö Sakari Yrjö-Koskinen            72758
 [Language: Finnish]

Loom and spindle, by Harriet H. Robinson                                 72757
 [Subtitle: or life among the early mill girls with a sketch
  of "the Lowell offering" and some of its contributors]

>From Adam's Peak to Elephanta, by Edward Carpenter                       72756
 [Subtitle: Sketches in Ceylon and India]

Ihanteensa uhri, by Agnes Osterloh                                       72755
 [Subtitle: Rakkaustarina]
 [Language: Finnish]

Los nueve libros de la Historia, 2 de 2, by Herodotus                    72754
 [Language: Spanish]

Los nueve libros de la Historia, 1 de 2, by Herodotus                    72753
 [Language: Spanish]

Rose Cottage, by Eleanora H. Stooke                                      72752
 [Subtitle: A story]

The Mystery of the Sea-Lark, by Ralph Henry Barbour and H. P. Holt       72751
 [Illustrator: C. M. Relyea]

Kapteeni Bloodin vaiheet, by Rafael Sabatini                             72750
 [Subtitle: Seikkailuromaani]
 [Language: Finnish]

Hopeaviulu, by Elina Vaara                                               72749
 [Subtitle: Runoja]
 [Language: Finnish]

Die Schwestern Hellwege, by Otto Gysae                                   72748
 [Language: German]

A British army, as it was, is, and ought to be, by James Campbell        72747

Uncle Wiggily's rolling hoop, by Howard R. Garis                         72746
 [Illustrator: Lang Campbell]

Miss Cheyne of Essilmont, Volume 3 of 3, by James Grant                  72745

Miss Cheyne of Essilmont, Volume 2 of 3, by James Grant                  72744

Miss Cheyne of Essilmont, Volume 1 of 3, by James Grant                  72743

A Christmas prayer, by James William Foley                               72742

Oranges and lemons, by Mary C. E. Wemyss                                 72741

Miles Lawson, by Bitha Lloyd                                             72740
 [Subtitle: or, the Yews]

Corbalin vihkiäiset, by Rafael Sabatini                                  72739
 [Subtitle: Romaani Ranskan vallankumouksen ajoilta]
 [Language: Finnish]

A csudafa, by Elek Benedek                                               72738
 [Illustrator: Álmos Jaschik]
 [Language: Hungarian]

Travels into North America, Volume 3 of 3, by Pehr Kalm                  72737

Machine gun manual, by H. Douglas                                        72736

Jamaica Anansi Stories, by Martha Warren Beckwith                        72735

Loinen, by K. A. Järvi                                                   72734
 [Subtitle: Kertomus]
 [Language: Finnish]

Kommunisti, ja bolshevikkipakinoita, by Ilmari Kivinen                   72733
 [Language: Finnish]

The life of Florence Nightingale, by Sarah A. Southall Tooley            72732

A drunk man looks at the thistle, by Hugh MacDiarmid                     72731

The religion of Plutarch, by John Oakesmith                              72730
 [Subtitle: A pagan creed of apostolic times]

A history of the University of Oxford, by George Charles Brodrick        72729

Celtic Scotland: a history of ancient Alban, Volume 2 of 3,              72728
 by William Forbes Skene
 [Subtitle: Church and culture]

Valkoinen ja musta, by Veikko Korhonen                                   72727
 [Language: Finnish]

Le prétendant américain, by Mark Twain                                   72726
 [Language: French]

Kansa ja kannel, by Lauri Soini                                          72725
 [Subtitle: Runoja]
 [Language: Finnish]

Die Erfolgreichen, by Herbert Newton Casson                              72724
 [Subtitle: Thirty great lives]
 [Language: German]

Navy boys to the rescue, by Halsey Davidson                              72723
 [Subtitle: Answering the wireless call for help]

Loveday's history, by Lucy Ellen Guernsey                                72722
 [Subtitle: A tale of many changes]

Beryl's triumph, by Eglanton Thorne                                      72721

Thoughts of the servant of God, Thérèse, of the Child Jesus,             72720
 by Thérèse of Lisieux
 [Subtitle: The little flower of Jesus, Carmelite
  of the monastery of Lisieux, 1873-1897]

The Greene murder case, by S. S. Van Dine                                72719

The Spider's Web, by St. George Rathborne                                72718

Illiterate Digest, by Will Rogers                                        72717

Hell on ice, by Edward Ellsberg                                          72716
 [Subtitle: The saga of the "Jeannette"]

Harry Muir, Vol. 1 of 3, by Margaret Oliphant                            72715
 [Subtitle: A story of Scottish life]

The evolution of climate, by Charles Ernest Pelham Brooks                72714

Blind Tim and other Christmas stories, by C. O. Solberg                  72713

La nouvelle Cythère, by Monchoisy                                        72712
 [Language: French]

Laivan kannella, by Pasi Jääskeläinen                                    72711
 [Subtitle: 2-näytöksinen laulunäytelmä]
 [Language: Finnish]

Tirisen kosinta; Miljoona-arpa; Toppakahvia, by Pasi Jääskeläinen        72710
 [Subtitle: Kolme yksinäytöksinen pilaa]
 [Language: Finnish]

Tóbiás király városa, by Knut Hamsun                                     72709
 [Language: Hungarian]

Paddle and portage, from Moosehead Lake to Aroostook River, Maine,       72708
 by Thomas Sedgwick Steele

Sea curse, by Robert E. Howard                                           72707

Transient, by Ward Moore                                                 72706

Tom Swift and his great oil gusher, by Victor Appleton                   72705
 [Subtitle: The treasure of Goby Farm]

The Great Persian War and its preliminaries, by George Beardoe Grundy    72704
 [Subtitle: A study of the evidence, literary and topographical]

Lemmen lauluja, by Eino Leino                                            72703
 [Subtitle: Valikoima]
 [Language: Finnish]

Nos frères farouches, by Jules Renard                                    72702
 [Language: French]

Tom Swift and his airline express, by Victor Appleton                    72701
 [Subtitle: From ocean to ocean by daylight]

The 'Scots Brigade' and other tales, by James Grant                      72700

Java, by Eliza Ruhamah Scidmore                                          72699
 [Subtitle: The garden of the East]

Spenser's Faerie Queene, Vol. 2 of 3, by Edmund Spenser                  72698
 [Subtitle: Books IV-VII]

The vow, by Paul Trent                                                   72697
 [Illustrator: John Rae]

Last winter in the United States, by Foster Barham Zincke                72696
 [Subtitle: Being table talk collected during a tour
  through the late southern confederation, the far west,
  the rocky mountains, etc.]

Mammy's baby, by Amy Ella Blanchard and Ida Waugh                        72695

The Christmas city, by Lewis Gaston Leary                                72694
 [Subtitle: Bethlehem across the ages]

Spirit of Chambers's Journal, by William Chambers and Robert Chambers    72693
 [Subtitle: Original tales, essays, and sketches,
  selected from that work]

Portaankorvan emäntä, by Väinö Kataja                                    72692
 [Subtitle: Kuvaus Ruotsin rajoilta]
 [Language: Finnish]

Lauluja ja ballaadeja, by Aino Kallas                                    72691
 [Language: Finnish]

Kaunosielu, by Eino Leino                                                72690
 [Subtitle: Kuvaus]
 [Language: Finnish]

Border guard, by Don Whitehead                                           72689
 [Subtitle: The story of the United States Customs Service]

The Philistine, by Various                                               72688
 [Subtitle: a periodical of protest, Vol. 3, No. 3, August 1896]

Ronda tanár ur, by Heinrich Mann                                         72687
 [Language: Hungarian]

Fornander collection of Hawaiian antiquities and folk-lore,              72686
 Volume 1 of 3, by Abraham Fornander
 [Subtitle: The Hawaiians' account of the formation
  of their islands and origin of their race, with
  the traditions of their migrations, etc.]

Parent úr, by Guy de Maupassant                                          72685
 [Language: Hungarian]

Kesäyö, by Väinö Kataja                                                  72684
 [Language: Finnish]

Martyrdom in Missouri, Volume 1 of 2, by William M. Leftwich             72683
 [Subtitle: A history of religious proscription, the seizure
  of churches, and the persecution of ministers of the Gospel,
  in the state of Missouri during the late Civil War, and under
  the "Test Oath" of the new Constitution]

Rose, Blanche, and Violet, Volume 3 of 3, by G. H. Lewes                 72682

Rose, Blanche, and Violet, Volume 2 of 3, by G. H. Lewes                 72681

Rose, Blanche, and Violet, Volume 1 of 3, by G. H. Lewes                 72680

The Lesser Key of Solomon Goetia The Book of Evil Spirits,               72679
 by L. W. de Laurence

Christine of the hills, by Max Pemberton                                 72678

The Cotton Kingdom, Volume 2 of 2, by Frederick Law Olmsted              72677
 [Subtitle: A traveller's observations on cotton and slavery
  in the American Slave States]

The Cotton Kingdom, Volume 1 of 2, by Frederick Law Olmsted              72676
 [Subtitle: A traveller's observations on cotton and slavery
  in the American Slave States]

The amateur crime, by Anthony Berkeley Cox                               72675

Őszi csillagok, by Knut Hamsun                                           72674
 [Language: Hungarian]

Sinclair's luck, by Percy F. Westerman                                   72673
 [Subtitle: A story of adventure in East Africa]

The true history of the ghost, by John Henry Pepper                      72672
 [Subtitle: and all about metempsychosis]

Roland Furieux, tome 3: Traduction nouvelle par Francisque Reynard,      72671
 by Lodovico Ariosto
 [Language: French]

A year among the trees, by Wilson Flagg                                  72670
 [Subtitle: or, the woods and by-ways of New England]

The mis-rule of three, by Florence Warden                                72669

History of the United States of America, Vol. 5 of 9, by Henry Adams     72668
 [Subtitle: During the First Administration of James Madison]

History of the United States of America, Vol. 3 of 9, by Henry Adams     72667
 [Subtitle: During the Second Administration of Thomas Jefferson]

Mutter Natur erzählt, by Karl Ewald                                      72666
 [Subtitle: Naturgeschichtliche Märchen]
 [Illustrator: Willy Planck]
 [Language: German]

Romancero gitano, by Federico García Lorca                               72665
 [Language: Spanish]

Islanti: tarun ja runon maa, by I. K. Inha                               72664
 [Language: Finnish]

Ihmiskohtalo, by Väinö Kataja                                            72663
 [Subtitle: Kuvaus tilattoman elämästä]
 [Language: Finnish]

A time to die, by Harold Calin                                           72662

Playwrights on playmaking, by Brander Matthews                           72661
 [Subtitle: and other studies of the stage]

Penelope: or, Love's Labour Lost, Vol. 3 of 3, by William Pitt Scargill  72660

Tom Swift and his chest of secrets, by Victor Appleton                   72659
 [Subtitle: Tracing the stolen inventions]

The principles and practice of modern surgery, by Roswell Park           72658

Pohjalaisia ja peräpohjalaisia, by Juho Koskimaa                         72657
 [Language: Finnish]

Keisarin kynttilänjalat, by Emmuska Orczy                                72656
 [Language: Finnish]

Continental stagecraft, by Kenneth MacGowan and Robert Edmund Jones      72655

The displaying of supposed witchcraft, by John Webster                   72654

The Philistine: a periodical of protest, Vol. 3, No. 2, July 1896,       72653
 by Various

Tullikavaltajia, by Väinö Kataja                                         72652
 [Language: Finnish]

May Fair, by Michael Arlen                                               72651

Az arany polgár, by Károly Lovik                                         72650
 [Language: Hungarian]

A gondolkodók és egyéb elbeszélések, by Margit Kaffka                    72649
 [Language: Hungarian]

Better babies and their care, by Anna Steese Richardson                  72648

Renaissance literary theory and practice, by Charles Sears Baldwin       72647
 [Subtitle: Classicism in the rhetoric and poetic of Italy,
  France, and England 1400-1600]

The Philistine, by Various                                               72646
 [Subtitle: A periodical of protest, Vol. 2, No. 5, April 1896]

An analyticall exposition of both the Epistles of the Apostle Peter,     72645
 by William Ames
 [Subtitle: Illustrated by doctrines out of every text]

Dorothy Dale to the rescue, by Margaret Penrose                          72644

Les cent histoires de Troye, by Christine de Pisan                       72643
 [Subtitle: L'epistre de Othea deesse de Prudence envoyee a
  l'esperit chevalereux Hector de Troye avec cent hystoires]
 [Language: French]

Dusty answer, by Rosamond Lehmann                                        72642

Actions et réactions, by Rudyard Kipling                                 72641
 [Language: French]

The pearl of patience:, by Madeline Leslie                               72640
 [Subtitle: Or, Maurice, and Kitty Maynard]

Economic effects of the world war upon women and children in Great       72639
 Britain, by Irene Osgood Andrews and Margaret A. Hobbs

Our coming world, by Alfred Charles Michaud                              72638

Le grizzly, by James Oliver Curwood                                      72637
 [Language: French]

Social organization, by Charles Horton Cooley                            72636
 [Subtitle: A study of the larger mind]

Maattomia, by Veikko Korhonen                                            72635
 [Subtitle: Yhteiskunnallinen maalaisromaani]
 [Language: Finnish]

Haaveilua, by Marianne Lundegård-Hagberg                                 72634
 [Language: Finnish]

Eight brand new bits of Christmas cheer, by John Kendrick Bangs          72633

The Camp Fire Girls on the edge of the desert, by Margaret Vandercook    72632

Profili e paesaggi della Sardegna, by Paolo Mantegazza                   72631
 [Language: Italian]

La retraite ardente, by Marcel Prévost                                   72630
 [Language: French]

The curse of the Reckaviles, by Walter S. Masterman                      72629

Partakers of plenty, by James Deetz and Jay Anderson                     72628
 [Subtitle: A study of the first Thanksgiving]

Observations on the new constitution, and on the Federal and State       72627
 conventions by a Columbian patriot, by Mercy Otis Warren

The witchcraft delusion of 1692, by Thomas Hutchinson                    72626

Fifty Christmas poems for children, by Florence B. Hyett                 72625
 [Subtitle: An anthology selected by Florence B. Hyett]

Family fare: food management and recipes, by Anonymous                   72624
 [Subtitle: Home and Garden Bulletin no. 1]

A négy György, by William Makepeace Thackeray                            72623
 [Subtitle: képek az angol udvari és városi életből]
 [Language: Hungarian]

Narrative of the Portuguese embassy to Abyssinia during the years        72622
 1520-1527, by Francisco Álvares

Our Christmas party, by Old Merry                                        72621

Les ruines en fleur, by Guy Chantepleure                                 72620
 [Language: French]

Huit gouttes d'opium, by Ernest Pérochon                                 72619
 [Language: French]

Au bon soleil, by Paul Arène                                             72618
 [Language: French]

Patruuna Jönssonin muistelmat, by Sigurd                                 72617
 [Language: Finnish]

Rajaviiva, by Veikko Korhonen                                            72616
 [Subtitle: Yhteiskunnallinen maalaisromaani]
 [Language: Finnish]

The sane men of Satan, by Jacques Jean Ferrat                            72615

The missionary, by J. F. Bone                                            72614

Mary, by Sári Ferenczi                                                   72613
 [Language: Hungarian]

Uncle Wiggily's fishing trip, by Howard R. Garis                         72612

Black April, by Julia Peterkin                                           72611

The Christmas gift, by Oliver Optic                                      72610
 [Subtitle: A story for little folks]

Elmer Gantry, by Sinclair Lewis                                          72609

Miss Harriet, by Guy de Maupassant                                       72608
 [Language: Hungarian]

Uncle Wiggily's silk hat, by Howard R. Garis                             72607
 [Illustrator: Lang Campbell]

Punanen lippu, by Karl Henrik Hornborg                                   72606
 [Subtitle: ynnä pari muuta kertomusta]
 [Language: Finnish]

Le livre des heures héroïques et douloureuses des années 1914-1918,      72605
 by André Hellé
 [Language: French]

Kaarilan tytöt, by Annikki Virvatuli                                     72604
 [Subtitle: Kertomus nuorisolle]
 [Language: Finnish]

Fagy, by Tamás Kóbor                                                     72603
 [Subtitle: Elbeszélések]
 [Language: Hungarian]

A Muramasa blade, by Louis Wertheimber                                   72602
 [Subtitle: A story of feudalism in old Japan]
 [Illustrators: Nakamura Munehiro and Shirayama Dani]

A rough sketch of modern Paris, by John Gustavus Lemaistre               72601
 [Subtitle: Or, letters on society, manners, public
  curiosities, and amusements, in that capital]

The Trumpeter of Krakow, by Eric P. Kelly                                72600
 [Subtitle: A tale of the Fifteenth Century]
 [Illustrator: Angela Pruszynska]

The art of music, Vol. 4 of 14, by Various                               72599
 [Subtitle: Music in America]

The meaning of pictures, by John C. Van Dyke                             72598
 [Subtitle: Six lectures given for Columbia University
  at the Metropolitan Museum of Art]

The Vanguard of Venus, by Landell Bartlett                               72597

Ad oltranza, by Edoardo Calandra                                         72596
 [Language: Italian]

Auf der Heidecksburg, by Berthold Rein                                   72595
 [Language: German]

Yhden ainoan kerran, by Kalle Kajander                                   72594
 [Subtitle: Novelleja]
 [Language: Finnish]

Onnen arkku, by Ilmari Jäämaa                                            72593
 [Subtitle: Tarina Halkovuorelta]
 [Language: Finnish]

Luba: en studie, by Ina Lange                                            72592
 [Language: Swedish]

A mennyei küldönc, by Dezső Szomory                                      72591
 [Language: Hungarian]

Éhség, by Knut Hamsun                                                    72590
 [Language: Hungarian]

The last vial, by Sam McClatchie                                         72589

Világok harca, by H. G. Wells                                            72588
 [Subtitle: Mars-lakók a földön]
 [Language: Hungarian]

"Riennon" toimitus, by Kyösti Wilkuna                                    72587
 [Subtitle: Piirteitä Kolkkalan kaupungin sivistyshistoriasta]
 [Language: Finnish]

Ginevra, by Susan E. Wallace                                             72586
 [Subtitle: or The old oak chest, a Christmas story]
 [Illustrator: Lew Wallace]

The viaduct murder, by Ronald A. Knox                                    72585

Bulletin of the Nuttall Ornithological Club, Volume 7, 1882, by Various  72584
 [Subtitle: A Quarterly Journal of Ornithology]

The Genuine Works of Hippocrates, Vol. 1 of 2, by Hippocrates            72583
 [Subtitle: Translated from the Greek with a Preliminary
  Discourse and Annotations]

The little book of British quadrupeds, by W. May                         72582

Lady Molly of Scotland Yard, by Emmuska Orczy                            72581
 [Illustrator: Cyrus Cuneo]

A vörös daru, by Sári Ferenczi                                           72580
 [Language: Hungarian]

Alakuloinen meri, by Anna Kaari                                          72579
 [Subtitle: Runoja]
 [Language: Finnish]

Tom Swift and his talking pictures, by Victor Appleton                   72578
 [Subtitle: The greatest invention on record]

Bambi, by Felix Salten and John Galaworthy                               72577
 [Subtitle: A life in the woods]
 [Illustrator: Kurt Wiese]

A moment of madness, and other stories, Vol. 3 of 3, by Florence Marryat 72576

A moment of madness, and other stories, Vol. 2 of 3, by Florence Marryat 72575

A moment of madness, and other stories, Vol. 1 of 3, by Florence Marryat 72574

                                GUTINDEX.2023

**** A C Following a Project Gutenberg eBook Number Indicates Copyright ****

   **** The Language of the eBooks is English, unless otherwise noted ****

~ ~ ~ ~ Posting Dates for the below eBooks:  1 Dec 2023 to 31 Dec 2023 ~ ~ ~ ~

TITLE and AUTHOR                                                     EBOOK NO.

The mother's recompense, by Edith Wharton                                72573

Computers, the machines we think with, by Daniel S. Halacy               72572

Munsey's Magazine, Vol. 6, No. 1, October 1891, by Various               72571

Az angol irodalom története, by Géza Voinovich                           72570
 [Language: Hungarian]

Recalled To life, by Robert Silverberg                                   72569

Viljan valtakunta, by Jarl Hemmer                                        72568
 [Language: Finnish]

Rågens rike, by Jarl Hemmer                                              72567
 [Language: Swedish]

Il processo di Verre, by Ettore Ciccotti                                 72566
 [Subtitle: Un capitolo di storia romana]
 [Language: Italian]

The programmed people, by Jack Sharkey                                   72565

Chambers's Journal of Popular Literature, Science, and Art, fifth        72564
 series, Vol. 3, no. 134, July 24, 1886, by Anonymous

This marrying, by Margaret Culkin Banning                                72563

Sink or swim? vol. 3 of 3, by Matilda Charlotte Houston                  72562

Sink or swim? vol. 2 of 3, by Matilda Charlotte Houston                  72561

Sink or swim? vol. 1 of 3, by Matilda Charlotte Houston                  72560

Life's little stage, by Agnes Giberne                                    72559

The beacon to elsewhere, by James H. Schmitz                             72558
 [Illustrator: Virgil Finlay]

The life and times of John Kelly, tribune of the people,                 72557
 by James Fairfax McLaughlin

Wesblock, the autobiography of an automaton, by Harry McDonald Walters   72556

Reign of the telepuppets, by Daniel F. Galouye                           72555
 [Illustrator: Lloyd Birmingham]

A short introduction to English grammar: with critical notes,            72554
 by Anonymous

A long way back, by Ben Bova                                             72553

Viva Mexico!, by Charles Macomb Flandrau                                 72552

The Visigothic code, by Samuel Parsons Scott                             72551
 [Subtitle: Forum Judicum]

Proper pride, vol. 3, by Bithia Mary Croker                              72550
 [Subtitle: a novel]

A szociológia módszere, by Émile Durkheim                                72549
 [Language: Hungarian]

The alligator and its allies, by Albert M. Reese                         72548

Chambers's Journal of popular literature, science, and art, fifth        72547
 series, Vol. 3, No. 133, July 17, 1886, by Various

Thomas Nast's Christmas drawings for the human race                      72546

On books and arts, by Frederick Wedmore                                  72545

Midwifery and the diseases of women , by Joel Shew                       72544
 [Subtitle: A descriptive and practical work showing the superiority
  of water-treatment in menstruation and its disorders]

What America did, by Florence Finch Kelly                                72543
 [Subtitle: A record of achievement in the prosecution of the War]

Behind the scenes in Peking, by Mary Hooker                              72542
 [Subtitle: Being experiences during the siege of the Legation]

Preliminary report on a visit to the Navaho National Monument, Arizona,  72541
 by Jesse Walter Fewkes

The doctor, &c., vol. 6 of 7, by Robert Southey                          72540

Trajectory to Taurus, by Les Collins                                     72539

A jar of jelly beans, by Franklin Gregory                                72538

Divvy up, by Milt Lesser                                                 72537

Elämä aatteiden puolesta, by Malvida von Meysenbug                       72536
 [Language: Finnish]

Meripoikia, by W. W. Jacobs                                              72535
 [Subtitle: Merimiesjutelmia]
 [Language: Finnish]

Histoire des enseignes de Paris, by Edouard Fournier                     72534
 [Illustrator: Louis-Édouard Fournier]
 [Language: French]

Jacob Cats, by Jacob Cats                                                72533
 [Subtitle: Keur uit zijn Verhalende Gedichten]
 [Language: Dutch]

Hardtack and coffee, by John D. Billings                                 72532
 [Subtitle: or, the unwritten story of Army life]
 [Illustrator: Charles W. Reed]

Text book of veterinary medicine, Vol. 3 of 5, by James Law              72531

Omenapuu, by John Galsworthy                                             72530
 [Language: Finnish]

History of Vermont's maple sugar industry, by Vermont Maple Sugar        72529
 Makers Association

Thicker than water, by W. C. Tuttle                                      72528

A tömegek lélektana, by Gustave Le Bon                                   72527
 [Language: Hungarian]

Madame Goubaud's pillow lace patterns, and instructions                  72526
 in Honiton lace making

Chambers's Journal of Popular Literature, Science, and Art, fifth        72525
 series, Vol. 3, No. 132, July 10, 1886, by Various

The life-story of Charlotte de la Trémoille, Countess of Derby,          72524
 by Mary C. Rowsell

Suljettujen ovien takana, by Aaro Hellaakoski                            72523
 [Subtitle: Romaani]
 [Language: Finnish]

Nightmare tower, by Jacques Jean Ferrat                                  72522

Astronomy in a nutshell, by Garrett P. Serviss                           72521
 [Subtitle: The chief facts and principles explained in popular
  language for the general reader and for schools]

Annals of the persecution in Scotland, by James Aikman                   72520
 [Subtitle: From the Restoration to the Revolution]

Proper pride, Volume 2 (of 3), by Bithia Mary Croker                     72519
 [Subtitle: A novel]

The minister had to wait, by Roger Dee                                   72518

Little men of space, by Frank Belknap Long                               72517

Chambers's Journal of Popular Literature, Science, and Art, Index        72516
 for 1884, by Anonymous

A motley jest, by Oscar Fay Adams                                        72515
 [Subtitle: Shakespearean diversions]

The Normans in European history, by Charles Homer Haskins                72514

The slave trade, by Theodore D. Jervey                                   72513
 [Subtitle: Slavery and color]

Ten years after: a reminder, by Philip Gibbs                             72512

The book of hats and caps, by M. Elliott                                 72511

Prejudices, fifth series, by H. L. Mencken                               72510

Mohács, by Gyula Krúdy                                                   72509
 [Subtitle: Két árva gyermek vergődése]
 [Language: Hungarian]

Nature readers, by Julia McNair Wright                                   72508
 [Subtitle: Sea-side and way-side, no. 4]
 [Illustrator: C. S. King]

The Maugham Obsession, by August Derleth                                 72507

Listen, children, listen, by Wallace West                                72506

Abraham Lincoln, by Woodrow Wilson and Theodore Roosevelt                72505
 [Subtitle: The Abbotsford Silent Reading Lessons]

Finders keepers, by Milton Lesser                                        72504

Jalkamatkoilta, by Anders Ramsay                                         72503
 [Language: Finnish]

The spirit of American sculpture, by Adeline Adams                       72502

Alden the Pony Express rider, by Edward S. Ellis and Edwin J. Prittie    72501
 [Subtitle: Racing for life]

Stepping stones to manhood, by William P. Pearce                         72500
 [Subtitle: A book of inspiration for boys and young men]

History of the United States of America, Vol. 2 of 9,                    72499
 by Henry (Brooks) Adams
 [Subtitle: During the First Administration of Thomas Jefferson]

War in Heaven, by Fletcher Pratt                                         72498

Date of publication, 2083 A.D., by William Morrison                      72497

The small bears, by Gene L. Henderson                                    72496

A brief course in the teaching process, by George Drayton Strayer        72495

Lord Lister No. 0306: Een avontuur van Koning Alfonso, by Kurt Matull,   72494
 Theo Blakensee, and Felix Hageman
 [Language: Dutch]

Lord Lister No. 0026: Inspecteur Baxter in het krankzinnigengesticht,    72493
 by Kurt Matull and Theo Blakensee
 [Language: Dutch]

Christmas Carols, by L. Edna Walter                                      72492
 [Subtitle: Old English Carols for Christmas and Other Festivals]
 [Illustrator: J. H. Hartley]

Varastettu polkupyörä, by Annikki Virvatuli                              72491
 [Subtitle: Kolminäytöksinen huvinäytelmä]
 [Language: Finnish]

Points of friction, by Agnes Repplier                                    72490

Nightmare on the nose, by Evelyn E. Smith                                72489

Industrial and commercial South America, by Annie Smith Peck             72488

Syvyydestä, by Charles Kingsley                                          72487
 [Subtitle: Sanoja murheellisille]
 [Language: Finnish]

Les Peterkins, by Mark Twain                                             72486
 [Language: French]

Everybody knows Joe, by C. M. Kornbluth                                  72485

Itämaalaisia haaveiluja, by Valfrid Hedman                               72484
 [Language: Finnish]

The vertigo hook, by Richard Ashby                                       72483

Modern cookery for private families, by Eliza Acton                      72482

Eduard Kerner, by M. C. van Doorn                                        72481
 [Illustrator: J. B. Midderigh-Bokhorst]
 [Language: Dutch]

The fetish folk of West Africa, by Robert H. Milligan                    72480

Hand-book of punctuation, by W. J. Cocker                                72479
 [Subtitle: with instructions for capitalization, letter-writing,
  and proof-reading]

Múlt és jövő, by Gustave Le Bon                                          72478
 [Subtitle: Gondolatok a világháborúról, békéről s a népek
  és a kultura sorsáról]
 [Language: Hungarian]

These charming people, by Michael Arlen                                  72477

Demonologia;, by J. S. Forsyth                                           72476
 [Subtitle: or, natural knowledge revealed; being an exposé
  of ancient and modern superstitions, etc.

Poikien kirja, by Veikko Korhonen                                        72475
 [Language: Finnish]

Laivuri on rakastunut, by W. W. Jacobs                                   72474
 [Subtitle: Merimiesjutelma]

Spellbinders, by Margaret Culkin Banning                                 72473

Ara vus prec, by T. S. Eliot                                             72472

The Fayûm and Lake Mœris, by Robert Hanbury Brown                        72471

Racconti storici, Nuovo volume, by Giambattista Bazzoni                  72470
 [Language: Italian]

The journal of prison discipline and philanthropy, by Unk Unk            72469

The life of John Worth Kern, by Claude G. Bowers                         72468

Landesverein Sächsischer Heimatschutz, Mitteilungen Band XIII, Heft 7-8  72467
 [Subtitle: Monatsschrift für Heimatschutz, Volkskunde und Denkmalpflege]
 [Language: German]

Charles Dickens and other Victorians, by Arthur Quiller-Couch            72466

Mirror for Magistrates, Vol. 2 of 2 Part 2, by Various                   72465

Mirror for Magistrates, Vol. 2 of 2 Part 1, by Various                   72464

Mirror for Magistrates, Vol. 1 of 2, by Various                          72463

The rasp, by Philip MacDonald                                            72462

Over the Santa Fé Trail, 1857, by William Barclay Napton                 72461

Suomalaisia legendoja, by Osmo Iisalo                                    72460
 [Language: Finnish]

Salon lapsia, by Vihtori Peltonen                                        72459
 [Subtitle: Yksinäytöksinen laulukuvaelma]
 [Language: Finnish]

Emberek útja, by Waldemar Bonsels                                        72458
 [Subtitle: Egy csavargó jegyzeteiből]
 [Language: Hungarian]

Blackwood's Edinburgh magazine, Vol. 75, No. 462, April 1854, by Various 72457

Childhood's happy home and other verses, by Lemuel Kayhart               72456

The oak staircase, by Mary Lee and Catherine Lee                         72455
 [Subtitle: A narrative of the times of James II]
 [Illustrator: J. Ayton Symington]

What the wind did, by Amy Le Feuvre                                      72454

The Squire's young folk, by Eleanora H. Stooke                           72453
 [Subtitle: A Christmas story]

Travels in Africa, Egypt, and Syria from the year 1792 to 1798,          72452
 by William George Browne

The physiology of digestion considered with relation to the principles   72451
 of dietetics, 2nd. Ed., by Andrew Combe

Scheherazade: a London night's entertainment, by Florence Warden         72450

Valikoima runoelmia, by Josef Julius Wecksell                            72449
 [Language: Finnish]

Sukuperintö, by Veikko Korhonen                                          72448
 [Subtitle: Nuorisoromaani]
 [Language: Finnish]

Joen kansa, by Edgar Wallace                                             72447
 [Language: Finnish]

The writing of fiction, by Edith Wharton                                 72446

Parents and children, by Charlotte M. Mason                              72445

The crime at Vanderlynden's, by R. H. Mottram                            72444

Betty Crocker picture cooky book, by Anonymous                           72443

Gold, by Eugene O'Neill                                                  72442
 [Subtitle: A play in four acts]

Redemption, by Robert F. Young                                           72441
 [Illustrator: Ed Emshwiller]

The smart ones, by Jack Sharkey                                          72440
 [Illustrator: George Schelling]

The road to Sinharat, by Leigh Brackett                                  72439
 [Illustrator: Virgil Finlay]

Principles and practices of agricultural analysis, Vol. 2 of 3,          72438
 by Harvey Washington Wiley]

The life of Poggio Bracciolini, by William Shepherd                      72437

Nälkävuodet 1860-luvulla, by Agathon Meurman                             72436
 [Language: Finnish]

Etuvartiotaistelu, by Konrad Lehtimäki                                   72435
 [Subtitle: Kolminäytöksinen näytelmä]
 [Language: Finnish]

Varia, by Agnes Repplier                                                 72434

Proper pride, Vol. 1 of 3, by Bithia Mary Croker                         72433
 [Subtitle: A novel]

Penelope: or, Love's Labour Lost, Vol. 1 of 3, by William Pitt Scargill  72432
 [Subtitle: A Novel]

Down to Earth, by Harry Harrison                                         72431
 [Illustrator: Lutjens]

Quinquepedalian, by Piers Anthony                                        72430
 [Illustrator: Virgil Finlay]

The happiness rock, by Albert Teichner                                   72429
 [Illustrator: Robert Adragna]

Pyramids of snow, by Edith Metcalfe                                      72428

The Survey, Vol. 30, Number 6, May 10, 1913, by Paul Underwood Kellogg   72427

Lady Rosamond's book, by Lucy Ellen Guernsey                             72426
 [Subtitle: or, Dawnings of light]

The Survey, Volume 30, Number 24, Sep 13, 1913, by Various               72425

Metsolassa, by Oskari Hynninen                                           72424
 [Language: Finnish]

Kynäilijä, by Vihtori Peltonen                                           72423
 [Subtitle: Helppotajuinen opas kirjoitusten sepittämisessä]
 [Language: Finnish]

For service rendered, by J.F. Bone                                       72422

The room in the tower, by E. F. Benson                                   72421
 [Subtitle: and other stories]

Beside the golden door, by Henry Slesar                                  72420

A kontárság kultusza, by Émile Faguet                                    72419
 [Language: Hungarian]

The truth about Ireland, by Alexander Corkey                             72418
 [Subtitle: or Through the Emerald Isle with an aeroplane]

The Survey, Volume 30, Number 2, Apr 12, 1913, by Various                72417

Rhymes of Old Plimouth, by Herbert Randall                               72416

The spirit of Toffee, by Charles F. Myers                                72415

Histoire du Bas-Empire, par LeBeau. Nouvelle éd. Tome 1,                 72414
 by Charles LeBeau
 [Language: French]

Die Primadonna, by Olga Wohlbrück                                        72413
 [Language: German]

Mahan on naval warfare, by Alfred T. Mahan                               72412
 [Subtitle: Selections from the writing
  of Rear Admiral Alfred T. Mahan]

The glories of Mary, by St. Alphonsus Liguori                            72411

The walls, by Keith Laumer                                               72410

Regényirók, by Géza Voinovich                                            72409
 [Subtitle: Tanulmányok]
 [Language: Hungarian]

Jupiter found, by Robert F. Young                                        72408

The god on the 36th floor, by Herbert D. Kastle                          72407

Early Autumn, by Louis Bromfield                                         72406

Elämä ja minä, by M. Pajari                                              72405
 [Subtitle: Suorasanaisia runoja]
 [Language: Finnish]

Köynnöksiä, by Juho Laine                                                72404
 [Subtitle: Kimppunen runoelmia]
 [Language: Finnish]

And both were young, by Madeleine L'Engle                                72403

The Klygha, by H. B. Fyfe                                                72402
 [Illustrator: George Shelling]

How deep the grooves, by Philip Jose Farmer                              72401
 [Illustrator: Dan Adkins]

Syksyisiä säveliä, by Urho Haapanen                                      72400
 [Subtitle: Runoja]
 [Language: Finnish]

Saaristoväkeä, by Yrjö Koskelainen                                       72399
 [Subtitle: Novelleja]
 [Language: Finnish]

The right hand, by Daniel Wilson                                         72398
 [Subtitle: Left-handedness]

Phoenix, by Ted White and Marion Zimmer Bradley                          72397
 [Illustrator: Virgil Finlay]

The complete works of John Gower, Vol. 4                                 72396
 [Subtitle: The Latin works]

Essays on things, by William Lyon Phelps                                 72395

Home-made cider vinegar, by Walter Sackett                               72394

Pour moi seule, by André Corthis                                         72393
 [Language: French]

The inverted pyramid, by Bertrand W. Sinclair                            72392

Star chamber, by H. B. Fyfe                                              72391
 [Illustrator: Leo Summer]

I bring fresh flowers, by Robert F. Young                                72390

Utopia? Never!, by Thomas M. Disch                                       72389

The house, by Henry Bordeaux                                             72388

The Delinquent, Vol. 4, No. 6, June, 1914, by Various                    72387

Annals of the Early Caliphate, by William Muir                           72386
 [Subtitle: From the Death of Mahomet to the Omeyyad and Abbaside
  Dynasties A.H. XI - LXI (A.D. 632 - 680) From Original Sources]

Chroniques de J. Froissart, tome 03/13, by Jean Froissart                72385
 [Subtitle: 1342-1346 (Depuis la tr?ve entre Jeanne de Montfort
  et Charles de Blois jusqu'au si?ge de Calais)]
 [Language: French]

Valkoliljan tytär, by Runa                                               72384
 [Language: Finnish]

Kotivarkaus, by Aatto Suppanen                                           72383
 [Subtitle: Kuvaus Itä-Suomesta]
 [Language: Finnish]

Racconti storici, by Giambattista Bazzoni                                72382
 [Language: Italian]

Tantalus, by F. C. S. Schiller                                           72381
 [Subtitle: Or, the future of Man]

Radio mates, by Benjamin Witwer                                          72380

A voice from the inner world, by A. Hyatt Verrill                        72379

The Sorcerer's Stone, by Beatrice Grimshaw                               72378
 [Illustrator: Charles Sarka]

Sandi, by Edgar Wallace                                                  72377
 [Subtitle: Kertomuksia Joelta]
 [Language: Finnish]

Juhannus-iltana, by Urho Haapanen                                        72376
 [Subtitle: Laulunsekainen kansannäytelmä yhdessä näytöksessä]
 [Language: Finnish]

The historical novel, by Herbert Butterfield                             72375
 [Subtitle: An essay]

The emperor's candlesticks, by Emmuska Orczy                             72374

Los apostólicos, by Benito Pérez Galdós                                  72373
 [Language: Spanish]

The fool of the family, by Bracebridge Hemyng                            72372

Early Quaker education in Pennsylvania, by Thomas Woody                  72371

Le mystère du tigre, by Maurice Magre                                    72370
 [Language: French]

Blackwood's Edinburgh magazine, Vol. 76, No. 467, September 1854,        72369
 by Various

Jnâna Yoga, Part II: Seven Lectures, by Swâmi Vivekânanda                72368

The Star Woman, by H. Bedford-Jones                                      72367

Un mousse de Surcouf, by Pierre Maël                                     72366
 [Language: French]

At home in the Smokies, by National Park Service                         72365

In the name of Time, by Various                                          72364

Launch the lifeboat!, by Mrs. O. F. Walton                               72363
 [Illustrator: H. J. Rhodes]

The golden story book, by Various                                        72362

The Indian operation of couching for cataract, by Robert Henry Elliot    72361

A year in Russia, by Maurice Baring                                      72360

Jutelmia, by Aatto Suppanen                                              72359
 [Subtitle: Kynän pärskeitä]
 [Language: Finnish]

Palaavien parissa, by Marja Salmela                                      72358
 [Language: Finnish]

Ampiaispesä, by Veikko Korhonen                                          72357
 [Subtitle: Kyläkertomus]
 [Language: Finnish]

The Caravaners, by Elizabeth von Arnim                                   72356

Watch and ward, by Henry James                                           72355

The Lindsays, Vol. 3 of 3, by John Kirkwood Leys                         72354
 [Subtitle: A romance of Scottish life]

The Lindsays, Vol. 2 of 3, by John Kirkwood Leys                         72353
 [Subtitle: A romance of Scottish life]

The Lindsays, Vol. 1 of 3, by John Kirkwood Leys                         72352
 [Subtitle: A romance of Scottish life]

Travels in the footsteps of Bruce in Algeria and Tunis,                  72351
 by Robert Lambert Playfair

Villihanhet, by Martha Ostensoe                                          72350
 [Language: Finnish]

Villilampaita, by Robert Hichens                                         72349
 [Language: Finnish]

Kommunistien kokous Pöllölässä, by Tiitus                                72348
 [Subtitle: Selostus Pöllölän kommuunin yleispöllöläisen
  internaalin edustajiston neuvostokokouksesta]
 [Language: Finnish]

Small voice, big man, by Stewart Pierce Brown                            72347
 [Illustrator: George Schelling]

Social life in old New Orleans, by Eliza Ripley                          72346
 [Subtitle: Being recollections of my girlhood]

Bang vir die lewe, by Henri Bordeaux                                     72345
 [Language: Afrikaans]

The Decline of the West, by Oswald Spengler                              72344
 [Subtitle: Form and Actuality]

Don Sebastian, by Anna Maria Porter                                      72343
 [Subtitle: or, The house of the Braganza; Vol. 4]

Mr. Jervis, Vol. 3 of 3, by Bithia Mary Croker                           72342

Rare days in Japan, by George Trumbull Ladd                              72341

Pictorial history of the war for the Union, Vol. 1 of 2,                 72340
 by Ann S. Stephens
 [Subtitle: A complete and reliable history of the war from its
  commencement to its close...together with a complete
  chronological analysis of the war]

The towers of Titan, by Ben Bova                                         72339
 [Illustrator: Ed Emshwiller]

The right side of the tracks, by Albert Teichner                         72338
 [Illustrator: George Schelling]

Stay off the Moon!, by Raymond F. Jones                                  72337
 [Illustrator: Virgil Finlay]

The romance of the animal world, by Edmund Selous                        72336
 [Subtitle: Interesting descriptions of the strange
  & curious in natural history]
 [Illustrators: Lancelot Speed and S. T. Dadd]

The old English dramatists, by James Russell Lowell                      72335

Mr. Belloc still objects to Mr. Wells's "Outline of history",            72334
 by Hilaire Belloc

Mr. Belloc objects to "The outline of history", by H. G. Wells           72333

The luck of the bean-rows, by Charles Nodier                             72332
 [Illustrator: Claud Lovat Fraser]

The Cambridge Natural History, Vol. 6 of 10, by David Sharp              72331

The mighty deep, by Agnes Giberne                                        72330
 [Subtitle: and what we know of it]

Travels of Lady Hester Stanhope, Vol. 3 of 3, by Charles Lewis Meryon    72329

Corruption in American politics and life, by Robert Clarkson Brooks      72328

Colonial days in old New York, by Alice Morse Earle                      72327

Chains, by Theodore Dreiser                                              72326

Uncle Ben, by Oliver Optic                                               72325
 [Subtitle: A story for little folks]

Lectures on English poets, by James Russell Lowell                       72324

Pompei e le sue rovine, Vol. 3 of 3, by Pier Ambrogio Curti              72323
 [Language: Italian]

Pompei e le sue rovine, Vol. 2 of 3, by Pier Ambrogio Curti              72322
 [Language: Italian]

Pompei e le sue rovine, Vol. 1 of 3, by Pier Ambrogio Curti              72321
 [Language: Italian]

The ideal book or book beautiful, by T. J. Cobden-Sanderson              72320
 [Subtitle: A tract on calligraphy printing and illustration
  & on the book beautiful as a whole]

The secret of the Australian desert, by Ernest Favenc                    72319
 [Illustrator: Percy F. S. Spence]

The Cup and The Falcon, by Alfred Tennyson                               72318

The Taylor-Trotwood Magazine, Vol. 4, No. 6, March 1907, by Various      72317

Angel Esquire, by Edgar Wallace                                          72316

Travels of Lady Hester Stanhope, Vol. 2 of 3, by Charles Lewis Meryon    72315

A lady in black, by Florence Warden                                      72314

Mr. Jervis, Vol. 2 of 3, by Bithia Mary Croker                           72313

Far enough to touch, by Stephen Bartholomew                              72312

The deep space scrolls, by Robert F. Young                               72311

Boarding party, by Robert F. Young                                       72310

Takamaan torpparit, by Nestor Niemelä                                    72309
 [Language: Finnish]

Mäenpään isäntä, by Veikko Korhonen                                      72308
 [Subtitle: Kyläromaani kapinaviikilta]
 [Language: Finnish]

The quare women, by Lucy Furman                                          72307
 [Subtitle: A story of the Kentucky mountains]

Tea, its history and mystery, by Joseph M. Walsh                         72306

The yes men of Venus, by Ron Goulart                                     72305
 [Illustrator: Leo Summers]

World Edge, by Jack Egan                                                 72304
 [Illustrator: Virgil Finlay]

The Art of Music, Vol. 7 of 14, by Various                               72303
 [Subtitle: Pianoforte and chamber music]

The Fastest Draw, by Larry Eisenberg                                     72302

Lead poisoning and lead absorption, by Thomas M. Legge and               72301
 Kenneth W. Goadby
 [Subtitle: The symptoms, pathology and prevention, with special
  reference to their industrial origin, and an account of the
  principal processes involving risk]

Mr. Jervis, Vol. 1 of 3, by Bithia Mary Croker                           72300

The party battles of the Jackson period, by Claude G. Bowers             72299

Hannis Heimkehr, by Anna Schaeder                                        72298
 [Subtitle: Klänge aus goldenen Jugendtagen]
 [Illustrator: T. Buschberg]
 [Language: German]

Cobra, by Martin Brown and Russell Holman                                72297

Trial of Jane Leigh Perrot, by Jane Leigh Perrot                         72296

The Thames and its docks, by Alexander Forrow                            72295

White Sox, the story of the reindeer in Alaska, by William T. Lopp       72294
 [Illustrator: H. Boylston Dummer]

The social center a means of common understanding, by Woodrow Wilson     72293
 [Subtitle: An address delivered by the Hon. Woodrow Wilson,
  Governor of New Jersey, before the First National Conference
  on Civic and Social Center Development]

Joseph Hergesheimer, an essay in interpretation, by James Branch Cabell  72292

Education and life, by James Hutchins Baker                              72291

Pneumatic conveying, by E. G. Phillips                                   72290

Canaries: their care and management, by Alexander Wetmore                72289
 [Subtitle: Farmer's Bulletin No. 1327]

Biological analogies in history, by Theodore Roosevelt                   72288
 [Subtitle: The Romanes Lecture 1910]

The history of a tame robin, by Anonymous                                72287

The evolution of worlds from nebulae, by Lee Parker Dean                 72286

Ulkokullattu, by S. A. Ruotsalo                                          72285
 [Subtitle: 1-näytöksinen ilveily]
 [Language: Finnish]

Perttunen kiinni!, by S. A. Ruotsalo                                     72284
 [Subtitle: 1-näytöksinen ilveily]
 [Language: Finnish]

Memoirs of the Life of David Rittenhouse, by William Barton              72283
 [Subtitle: Late President of the American Philosophical Society]

Books and their makers during the Middle Ages, Volume 2,                 72282
 by Geo. Haven Putnam
 [Subtitle: A study of the conditions of the production
  and distribution of literature from the fall of the
  Roman empire to the close of the seventeenth century]

Memoirs of William Wordsworth, by January Searle                         72281

Gem of neatness, by Madeline Leslie                                      72280
 [Subtitle: Or, the cousins]

Ornithological biography, Vol. 4 of 5, by John James Audubon             72279
 [Subtitle: An account of the habits of the birds
  of the United States of America]

The warriors, by Tom Purdom                                              72278
 [Illustrator: Dan Adkins]

Thunder in space, by Lester del Rey                                      72277
 [Illustrator: Virgil Finlay]

The Taylor-Trotwood Magazine, Vol. 4, No. 5, February 1907, by Various   72276

The sign of the prophet, by James Ball Naylor                            72275
 [Subtitle: A tale of Tecumseh and Tippecanoe]

A song-bird, by Eleanora H. Stooke                                       72274
 [Illustrator: Alfred Pearse]