[gmac] Regrets

Steve Crumb scrumb at ggf.org
Thu Mar 10 16:24:08 CST 2005

All,

It is with deep regret that I must excuse myself from all activities in
Seoul next week.  My wife has been seriously ill this entire week and I
expect a slow recovery over the upcoming days.  Unfortunately, my presence
is required at home during this time.

I have discussed with Mark and Charlie, some of the areas I wish for them
to represent, including the Operations Objectives during our SG F2F, the
GMAC meeting, the GGF15 PC, and the GGF-PROC-WG session.  I know that Mark,
plus Ann and Julie, will represent the Secretariat more than sufficiently.

I will be working next week most likely from home so feel free to contact
me via email with any issues.

I wish all of those going to Seoul the best for a productive meeting and
for those not going, I'll look forward to seeing you in Chicago in June.

Thanks,

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, Global Grid Forum
+1 630-252-8610 (Office)