[glue-wg] OGF-GLUE/Enumerations

Sill, Alan Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:23:18 EST 2021

Just checking - has the pull request from Greg Corbett been addressed?

Thanks,
Alan

P.S.: Again, we would like to pull the OGF-related GitHub pages to be under the OpenGridForum GitHub organization — previous experiments can be deleted if needed but we do need to have some method of maintaining continuity and connection with the parent organization.