[glue-wg] GLUE2 enumerations

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Thu Jan 28 04:03:30 EST 2021

Hi all

Sorry for lagging behind about this, in the summer I had some time but
then everything became more messy here.

Let's see if I find the time by this or the next week. I must admit I
got lost after the n-th "where shall we put documentation" discussion,
felt a bit like a déjà vu after 5-6 years of inactivity :)

If I don't manage to follow up in the mailing list I may ask for a summary.

Cheers,
Florido