[glue-wg] [wg-all] New OGF document in public comment: GLUE spec v2.1

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Tue Oct 8 06:10:57 EDT 2019

Hi JP,

Thanks for the initiative.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 11:21 PM Navarro, JP <navarro at mcs.anl.gov<mailto:navarro at mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:
Would those interested in participating please reply with your availability on:

Nov.  5

Yes

Nov. 12

Yes

Nov. 19

Yes

Nov. 26

Yes

Dec.  5

Yes

Dec. 12
Dec. 19

No

Always at 3:30 PM Central European Time or 8:30 AM US Central.

Best regards,
Shiraz

Regards,

JP

p.s. I was mistaken about the GMT time in my previous e-mail.