[glue-wg] [wg-all] New OGF document in public comment: GLUE spec v2.1

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Tue Oct 1 06:04:46 EDT 2019

Hi JP,

thanks for proposing the meeting, unfortunately that day I cannot attend it.

cheers,
Alessandro

--
Dr. Alessandro Paolini | Operations Officer | EGI Foundation (Amsterdam,
The Netherlands)

EGI: Advanced Computing for Research
The EGI Foundation is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified

"I believe in the power of laughter and tears"
    "as an antidote to hatred and terror"
          "A day without laughter"
             "is a wasted day" >>> Charlie Chaplin