[glue-wg] GLUE2.1 draft: request for final discussion and approval

Paolo Andreetto paolo.andreetto at pd.infn.it
Tue Jun 12 08:07:33 EDT 2018

On 06/03/2018 04:28 PM, Stephen Burke - UKRI STFC wrote:
> I find ImageAcceleratorInfo a bit surprising, are there OS images that require GPUs? And if so, it seems unlikely that there are images that require more than one type?
I removed the class.
I thought it was the right place for flavor definitions but, thinking
twice, it was not a good idea.
The flavor should correspond to the CloudComputingInstanceType class.
What it is not clear to me if it is necessary to have hardware
definitions (CPU, RAM) in the CloudComputingImage.
I put a comment in the document.

--
Ing. Paolo Andreetto

Tel: +39 049.967.7378