[glue-wg] StorageSharePath multiplicity requested by Atlas

Baptiste Grenier baptiste.grenier at egi.eu
Fri Jun 8 03:44:05 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Firstly, I think we all agree that the goal of this group is to
discuss among all the interested parties on the best way to publish
information, in order to propose an information schema allowing to publish
information required and usable by all of us. All this in the context of
the definition of a standard that should suit all our needs and be
applicable to a broader audience. In this context, I think we all recognize
that every feedback matters.

Secondly, coming back to Alessandro's question, and as it was made clear
that Glue should remain backwards-compatible, and as you all seem to have
agreed on adding a new multivalued attribute, can we update the GLUE 2.1
draft with this:
- keeping StorageSharePath as it is
- adding StorageShareAdditionalPaths as a multi-valued attribute

Best regards,
Baptiste

On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 at 15:25 Paul Millar <paul.millar at desy.de> wrote:

> On 07/06/18 14:41, Stephen Burke - UKRI STFC wrote:
> > ATLAS is really irrelevant here
>
> OK, that's clear.
>
> I disagree.  However, if this represents the opinion of this group then
> I'll stop trying to provide feedback.
>
> I wish you all the best,
>
> Paul.

Baptiste Grenier