[glue-wg] Glue 2.1 draft new version (0.5) - little modification

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Tue Sep 19 06:21:21 EDT 2017

Hi Paolo,

I've noticed now that the Accelerators attributes are missing in the
ComputingActivities class: which attributes should be added besides the
ones related to the "Time"?
could you please add them in the same way you did for
the CloudComputingInstanceAcceleratorInfo ?

On 18 September 2017 at 17:02, Alessandro Paolini <alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
> wrote:

>  I'm going to modify accordingly the Accelerators definition in the cloud
> classes as well.

sorry for writing this, I was looking at the wrong document...

cheers,
Alessandro

--
Dr. Alessandro Paolini