[glue-wg] Glue 2.1 draft new version (0.5) - little modification

Paolo Andreetto paolo.andreetto at pd.infn.it
Mon Sep 18 09:34:00 EDT 2017

On 09/13/2017 02:54 PM, Alessandro Paolini wrote:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> did you manage to add the new classes and relationships to the document?

A new version of document is available at:
https://pandora.infn.it/public/910cf0
Basically, I created several classes containing information about the
(real or virtual) accelerator devices and linked them to corresponding
GLUE entity.
The name of the classes may result very long, expecially when dealing
with Cloud Computing entities.

BTW is there a way we can use to share, and maybe edit, the document
without using the mail?

Keep in touch.

--
Ing. Paolo Andreetto