[glue-wg] naming the new StorageShare attribute requested by ATLAS

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Wed Sep 13 09:04:02 EDT 2017

Hi Jens, all

coming back to this topic:

 add a StorageShare attribute that describes the number of
        files stored in this StorageShare.  This should
        be optional (mult: 0..1).

Unfortunately the original email by Paul got lost, and I don't know if
there was some discussion as well at that time, before you remind us this
topic.

I would like just to discuss the name of this new attribute: something like
StorageShareFiles or StorageShareTotalFiles ?

let me know,
alessandro