[glue-wg] Glue 2.1 draft new version (0.5) - little modification

Paolo Andreetto paolo.andreetto at pd.infn.it
Fri Aug 25 05:35:10 EDT 2017

On 08/25/2017 11:15 AM, stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> Paolo Andreetto [mailto:paolo.andreetto at pd.infn.it] said:
>> I agree to define a new class "AcceleratorInfo" but the trouble is: if we have more accelerator types in the same environment how can we publish the Free/Used > slots per shares?
> You can create an object instance per Share and give it a relation to the Share - in LDAP it would be directly under the Share in the DIT.
>
> Stephen

It makes sense.

We've got to "extract":
- FreeAcceleratorSlots
- UsedAcceleratorSlots
- MaxAcceleratorSlotsPerJob
from the ComputingShare into the new objects, and do the same for the
aggregated info in a ComputingManager:
- TotalPhysicalAccelerators
- TotalAcceleratorSlots
- UsedAcceleratorSlots

Now I'm really busy, ASAP I provide a new version with the new classes
and relationships.

Keep in touch.

--
Ing. Paolo Andreetto