[glue-wg] Glue 2.1 draft new version (0.5) - little modification

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Wed Aug 16 07:38:05 EDT 2017

Dear all,

when working on the implementation of the new schema for the cloud
prototype, with Baptiste and Enol we agreed on a little modification
regarding two attributes for better representing the current situation.

In the CloudComputingEndpoint class there are the following attributes:

- ContextualizationName: supported contextualization mechanism (cloudinit,
bash), if any;
- ContextualizationVersion: supported contextualization mechanism version

In our opinion these attributes should refer to the single image rather
than describing a global feature of the entire endpoint; they would have
more sense if they belong to the CloudComputingImage class.

Our proposal is moving them under CloudComputingImage class, so their new
name will be:  GLUE2CloudComputingImageContextualizationName
GLUE2CloudComputingImageContextualizationVersion

Please let us know what do you think about it, in case we can also discuss
it next week during the meeting.
For you convenience I've also produced a new version of the draft, attached
to this email, reflecting this change.

Best regards,
Alessandro

--