[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

jens.jensen at stfc.ac.uk jens.jensen at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 17:25:37 EDT 2016

As I understood Maria, enough people (=3?) from ATLAS-slash-CERN are on the GLUE list to continue the discussion on the GLUE list. However, this of course assumes that (1) the rest of the GLUE community are not unwilling to use the list for this purpose, and (2) that everyone else who wishes to contribute but is not on GLUE is willing to join the GLUE list, at least temporarily.

For my much devalued twopenny's worth, I am happy to (a) contribute and (b) use the GLUE list. I have also advertised it to the rest of the GridPP storage group.  In other words -  "GridPP is willin'" (with a wink)