[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Navarro, JP navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 17 11:36:41 EDT 2016

My impression looking at the sample JSON documents was also that the information ATLAS wants to publish easily maps to GLUE2.

XSEDE is willing to assist in enhancing our open source implementation with these new storage entities by:
- giving a teleconference presentation developers and system administrators on the “ipf-xsede” package
- responding to e-mail from other developers who are enhancing it
- conducting independent testing of contributions/enhancements
- helping produce new releases and packages

We are also willing to rename the product from “ipf-xsede” to “ipf” (which stands for "information publishing framework") or ipf-<whatever> if someone can think of a better <whatever>.

Regards,

JP