[glue-wg] new Glue2.1 draft - changes in Accelerators definition

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Tue May 3 10:57:05 EDT 2016

Dear all,

please find in attache a new version of the document, in which the CREAM
developers have changed the following:

- creation of the new classes AcceleratorEnvironment and
CloudVirtualAccelerator for better representing the cases of one or more
WNs (however homogeneuses) with different kind of Accelerators

- al the accelerators attributes previously included in the
ExecutionEnvironment and CloudComputingInstancetype classes have been noved
into the nex clases rescpectively

do you think we should rename the class CloudVirtualAccelerator in
CloudComputingVirtualAccelerator ?

should we add more associations to the new classes?

best regards,
alessandro

--
Dr. Alessandro Paolini