[glue-wg] about GLUE2.1 and the cloud extensions

Navarro, JP navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 3 12:10:01 EST 2016

Allesandro,

We’re pleased to see renewed interest in integrating GLUE2.0 with clouds using GLUE2.1.

Yes, the attached document is the latest draft of the new GLUE2.1 specification.

The next step is for you to review/revise the this draft to make sure it represent what you believe is needed, and for us to schedule a GLUE WG teleconference to review and discuss the additions.  Ideally, you would present the changes to the rest of the working group.  It would also be very helpful to present the new draft document so that the additions and changes are marked (change tracking).

Depending on the outcome of that presentation and discussion we could advance to the next stage which is to put the new GLUE 2.1 specification to vote for GLUE WG approval.

Regards,

JP Navarro