[glue-wg] about Glue2.1 draft, CLOUD and GPGPU extension

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Wed Apr 27 04:19:59 EDT 2016

Hi John,

For me the preferred day would be May 17th because:

- today and tomorrow EGI.eu is closed for national holidays in Netherlands
(King's Day), and if I have to prepare some slides I won't have enough time
for may 3rd (moreover it clashes a bit with another phone meeting scheduled
that afternoon, by chance with US people)

- From May 31st to June 2nd I'm being busy in a FitSM training event

Cheers,
Alessandro